Materials: Crayola Crayons
Amspec Bond Paper
Lotus Permanent Marker (black)
Li'l Hands Craft Scissors (Straight)
Li'l Hands Art Paper
Steps: 1. On a piece of bond paper draw a large animal design using T Pencil.
2. Color and decorate your drawing using Crayola crayons.
3. Use Permanent marker to outline the design.
4. Cut out the entire shape of the design together with another sheet of bond paper.
5. Staple the edges leaving a small opening for stuffing.
6. Crumple some old newspaper then insert them to your paper pillow. Staple the last side of the pillow closed.
7. Cut out ears & arms from an art paper then attach it to add accent to your pillow décor.